How to Watch Bravo Without Cable
You don’t want cable to watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Top Chef Amateurs, Watch What Happens Live, or different Bravo TV suggests. You can watch Bravo the use of any of the subsequent streaming offerings: Hulu, Sling TV, FuboTV, YouTube TV, and DIRECTV STREAM. This article will assist making a decision which one is proper for you.
How To Watch Bravo: Live Bravo and Bravo on-call for is to be had on Hulu Live TV (free trial), fuboTV (loose trial), DIRECTV STREAM, and more. Read on for extra details on these streaming services and more.
Streaming Sevices with Bravo
All of the subsequent streaming offerings deliver Bravo of their channel lineup. With them, you may watch Bravo because it airs, record it with a cloud DVR, and even watch Bravo on-demand.
Bravo on Hulu Live TV
Hulu doesn’t only provide on-call for streaming but a web live TV service as well. They offer a ton of channels, consisting of stay neighborhood broadcast networks in a majority of local markets. While Bravo is protected in their live TV carrier for $64.99, you furthermore may get hold of the subsequent:
- Live Local Broadcast Networks in over 2 hundred U.S. Markets (ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS)
- Many Popular live channels located on cable, which includes HGTV, ESPN, Disney Channel, A&E, Bravo and more. Check out the Hulu channel lineup.
- A Cloud DVR
- One of the largest on-call for libraries on the market
There isn’t any contract, so that you can cancel at any time without penalty. Hulu live TV is to be had on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
Hulu additionally has a sizeable selection of on-demand. You’ll find each episode of pretty a few Bravo Shows on Hulu on-demand.
I take a tough have a look at all these capabilities in my Hulu TV assessment. Be positive to check it out.
Bravo on Sling TV
Sling TV become one of the first live streaming offerings in the marketplace. They also provide Bravo as part of their Sling TV Blue package deal. The carrier costs $35 in keeping with month and offers stay access to many different traditional cable networks. In my evaluation of Sling TV, I cover statistics on tool guide, channel availability, and functions like their cloud DVR.
Sling TV is to be had on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and greater, so it’s not a trouble to revel in Bravo on a TV, pill, laptop, or other clever devices.
Bravo on DIRECTV STREAM
Bravo is one of the channels to be had on AT&T’s streaming service DIRECTV STREAM. For a price of $sixty nine.99, you will get the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously in step with subscription
- a cloud-primarily based DVR
- channels like Bravo, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and extra
FuboTV on Bravo TV
FuboTV is a live streaming service startup focused on cord-cutters. While their channel lineup facilities around sports activities, in addition they provide Bravo, A&E, and Lifetime amongst several different non-sports activities channels. FuboTV offers Bravo in its “Family Plan,” which costs $64.Ninety nine in keeping with month, but you may strive the service loose for 7 days. A subscription to fuboTV consists of:
- One 100 channels together with Bravo and more are to be had in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens on the equal time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is to be had on predominant platforms, such as Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.
YouTube TV on Bravo
YouTubeTV also gives Bravo streaming live on-line and infinite storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded suggests may be streamed everywhere. Bravo is covered within the base package for $64.99 a month.
A subscription to YouTube TV gives:
- get admission to to Bravo, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- limitless cloud DVR storage
- stream on 3 gadgets at once
- Youtube TV helps Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has additionally again to Roku devices after settling a dispute among the two companies.
- Includes Youtube TV on-call for
Watch Bravo Live on Roku
To watch Bravo on Roku, observe these commands.
1. Subscribe to a streaming carrier that includes Bravo (Sling TV, YouTube TV, FuboTV, or Hulu Live TV)
2. On your Roku Menu, navigate to “Search” and press “OK” for your far off
3. Enter the call of the streaming service you subscribe to within the seek bar
4. Select the streaming service and press “OK.”
5. Select “Add Channel” press “OK” for your far off. If the channel is already mounted, “Go To Channel” can be an option.
6. The App is now installed in your Roku. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to enroll in the service. Bravo could be a channel available through the apps live TV manual.
Watch Bravo Live on Fire TV
To watch Bravo on Fire TV, follow these commands.
1. Subscribe to a streaming provider that incorporates Bravo (Sling TV, YouTube TV, FuboTV, or Hulu Live TV)
2. On your Fire TV Home display screen, click on the seek icon in the upper-left corner of the display screen.
3. Enter the call of the streaming provider you join in the seek bar
4. Select the streaming carrier and press “OK.”
5. Select “Download,” and the channel will install
6. The App is now set up to your Fire TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to enroll in the provider. Bravo can be a channel to be had via the apps live TV manual.
Watch Bravo Live on Apple TV
To watch Bravo on Apple TV, comply with those instructions.
1. Subscribe to a streaming carrier that incorporates Bravo (Sling TV, YouTube TV, FuboTV, or Hulu Live TV)
2. Scroll right to the search icon inside the upper-left nook of the display
3. Enter the name of the streaming provider you join inside the search bar
4. Select the streaming service click on the cloud icon, and the channel will install
5. The App is now mounted to your Apple TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to enroll in the provider. Bravo could be a channel available via the apps live TV guide.
Is there a Bravo App
You can watch Bravo the use of the app for the streaming service you have subscribed to. Those apps down load to your supported streaming device, and Bravo is to be had via the manual in the app. However, a few readers were curious about watching a Bravo-particular app.
NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast, owns Bravo. Several NBCUniversal-owned TV networks are actually to be had thru the NBC app, including Bravo. Below are the steps to install the NBC app and watch Bravo on Roku. However, the stairs for other streaming gadgets like Fire TV, Chromecast with Google TV, and Apple TV are comparable.
1. Go to the channel shop to your tool.
2. Search for “NBC” You will see the “NBC app.” Add it on your device.
3. Open the app. Scroll over to “Network” then select Bravo
4. You will then see an activation code and a URL (NBC.Com/set off.)
5. Using a web browser, visit nbc.Com/activate and input the activation code.
6. Still, on your browser, pick out the streaming service you enroll in for Bravo. I use Hulu, however Hulu, Sling TV, and YouTube TV are ideal. Sign in the usage of your login credentials to that service.
7. Your TV display will refresh, and you may see NBC and different NBC networks available via the app.